Georgia Girl

Sunday, January 7, 2007

There's gotta be somethin more

New year, new blog. Seems fitting. And I'm sure as hell tired of this privacy bullshit. I bet you are too. It's a bummer that I'm such a badass that I have stalkers and have to put up privacy walls around my little puddle of brain-puke which is my blog, but hey, what can you do? When you're hot, you're hot (lick, touch, sizzle).

My buddy Adam inspired the link. He calls me a strange bird. I take it as a compliment. I don't think he means it as one.

Today is the Eastern Orthodox Christmas. We celebrated with a bunch of folks and it was awesome. Drank a lot of wine. It's worn off now. Too bad because I was in peak entertainment mode earlier. Now I feel like the guy who kept saying "Buller? Buller?" in Ferris Buller's Day Off.

Today also marks another totally and utterly exciting day. One more month until Lost starts again! Oh shut up, quit tryin to act like you're not all excited too. But you can laugh at me for being such a nerd that I keep up with things like that.

You can check out my pictures from the bowl game and duck hunting with Joshua on my shutterfly page (the link should be on my blog now). There are some pretty entertainin ones.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home