Georgia Girl

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Time well wasted....

(I wrote this post the other day (so I'm re-writing now) but the computer deleted it before I could post it...lemme tell you, I just love technology). On Tuesday, thanks to temporary unemployment, the most productive thing I did was to jog a mile and climb a mountain with Rebecca. We made brownies, too, but they were the kind you just add a little water and oil to and pop in the oven so that's not all that productive. Anyway, we sat on the couch in front of the tv all afternoon. Luckily for us, there was a two-hour "E True Hollywood Story" on Married...With Children so I'm good to go with any Al Bundy trivia you might have stored up in your back pocket. Yeah, I didn't think so....Good times.

I watched the championship game the other night. Yup, all the way through the fourth quarter. Being that Florida is any true Georgia fans arch-nemisis, it felt weird cheering for them. But it beats the hell out of cheering for Ohio--who in their right mind would do a crazy thing like that (oh, I'm sorry Jellybean--did you cry very hard at the end?). Seriously, my sister is an OSU fan. We grew up in Georgia. The only ties that we have with the state is that our dad has lived there for a few years. And people say I'm the weird one.

Anyway, I figured out that I actually do like watchin college football, if I care who wins. Weird, I know. I mean, I don't even know what a blitz is...and I wouldn't pay attention to anyone if they tried explainin it to me because I'm sure I'd get bored. But I do know what a hail mary is so I think we're good to go on that front.

So now that I no longer have a sugar-daddy, I figured I'd better get my ducks in a row and get me some ambitions. And I came up with a badass career--I want to be a spokesperson for Budlight. Granted, not one of those chickadees wearing a teeny-tiny bikini and pouring foamy beer all over myself. That would be all wrong for me--I have too high a respect for beer to just waste it in that fashion (even if that beer is Budlight, you beer snobs). I just want to be in a commerical where I'm sitting on a couch, smiling, wearing an XL Hershel jersey, a Budlight in hand, and Georgia whoopin Tennessee on the TV. How awesome would that be?

Ok, this post is a little too masculine. Pantys.

Problem fixed.

2 Comments:

  • At January 12, 2007 at 10:47 AM , Blogger yosh said...

    All of that made me laugh. When it comes to sugar daddies, I'd offer my services but I definitely don't make enough to play that role to two women. I used to love Married With Children. Four touchdowns--in one game.

     
  • At January 12, 2007 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Nev said...

    Yosh, hahaha. I'm guessin the 4 touchdowns in one game is referring to Al Bundy's big win in high school?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home