Georgia Girl

Sunday, March 11, 2007

What dreams may come

The last dream I had this morning was of me catchin a nice crappie. So I figured it's Sunday--the best day to go fishin. I got out in the canoe and paddled around. In reality, nothin even nibbled. I'm not sure how to solve the mystery of the fish in this lake (it's not just me, either). I talked to some men that are always fishin on the lake and they gave me some tips. One day I'll catch me a 10lb bass and then I'll get Josh to mount it or somethin. Anybody else have any tips?

A falconer's coming here in a few minutes. For those of you not in the know, a falconer is a person who has a bird of prey of some sort. He/she trains the bird to hunt and then return back to glove. So you basically get to watch the raptor hunt. Awesome, huh? Yeah, I'll let ya'll know.

Boss JA showed Adam his jamaquack!

1 Comments:

  • At March 12, 2007 at 8:08 PM , Blogger chiggers said...

    well from personal experience, (not fishing, but diving,) those damn fish live cheese crackers. they actually came to expect the crackers. those damn things were nibbling at my wetsuit as soon as i got into the water, and later on there was am entire school following me.

    cheese wiz generally produces the same effect...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home