Georgia Girl

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Diahrrea and ticks

Boss visited this past weekend and he asked me a serious question. "Nev, is the blog dead?" No, no. The blog isn't dead. I just haven't been feeling it lately.

There are so many entertainin stories I have to blog about but today I'll stick with the most recent one. We got back to the trailer yesterday and were greeted by the smell of poop. Poor June had diahrrea all over her kennel and continued to have it for another few hours after we got home. There was shit everywhere. Nasty, nasty, nasty. A little bit later she started acting like she felt better so we let her sleep in the bed. Bad idea. But it's not what you think. She had gone dove hunting with James this weekend and I guess sometime during her excursion she ran into a colony of seed ticks. Yeah, I woke up this morning pulling tiny ticks off of me. And then we checked the bed and they were everywhere. EWW, how gross is that??! I'm still itching.

If you're lookin for a laugh, I thought this was entertainin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXRUbJ87abc It's titled "Miss South Carolina vs. Bush" I'd like to go ahead and congratulate myself for not voting for ol' GW.

1 Comments:

  • At September 7, 2007 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Rockstar Mom said...

    We celebrated opening day of Dove Season with a bar-b-que at Shark's parents place. Shark shot more armadillos than dove. And he didn't come home with ticks.

    The idea of them being in your bed gives me the willies.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home