Georgia Girl

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

June says, "Deadbeat mom's are fun!"

Oh, the sweet careless lazy days of summer are coming to an end. It's sad, but it's true. No more sleeping in till 7:15 am, laying around the allusively-exciting travel trailer all day. No more dining at the Cow Palace (a loss I'm sure never to recover from). I'm leaving the "wonderful" state of Florida on Friday. While it might not be the thrill of my life, I've had a nice, relaxing time down here.

You know something though, I'm surprised anyone ever dies here. There's a Walgreens or CVS on EVERY FRIGGIN CORNER in town. They're like the Starbucks of Seattle but in Florida and not Starbucks. If I had a pogo stick (Christmas hint), I could probably hop from the roof of one to another without hitting the ground. Or if I had stilts, I could just stride from one to the other. I'm tellin you, the blue haired snowbirds run this joint.

Me and June are down like four flat tires now. We're thick as thieves. She's chewin on a bone right now. If I was on the other computer (yep, there are two computers in here and one easy-bake-oven size oven), I'd upload or download or sideload some pictures of her. Anyway, I don't know how I'm gonna handle being separated from her for 2 weeks. I know it's melodramatic, but for a long time it's been just me and her chilling (well, and James too since I got off the trail). We've been through a lot together. Go to my shutterfly website and when you see her pictures you'll understand why I'm so infatuated with her: nevena.shutterfly.com

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home