Georgia Girl

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Free at last (ALMOST!!)

Tomorrow is my last day here at the Rock. Don't get me wrong, I've had a good time here, I've learned a lot, etc. But I'm just about done and I'm PUMPED!!

Ok, so my close friends are all about to disperse across North America. That's a bummer. And I've chosen to be unemployed for the summer so won't be making any money. Slight bummer.

But I'm FREE!! (Not in the 2 cents on the corner kinda way.)

I just taught my last class--Native American Studies. Good times. During it, we saw a deer swim across the lake. Um, totally awesome. I've never seen that before. Very very cool.

There have been some changes in Plan Escapade (i.e. the AT). Still going. But things are up in the air a little right now. When I know more, I'll blog more. It's gonna be great no matter what.


This past weekend was Country Fair. Billy Currington, Jason Aldean, and Gary Allen. It was awesome. I got drunk (on accident) and hit on a Hooter's girl (that wasn't an accident). Yeah, I know, I'm straight so what was I doing?!? I wanted a free koozie. Anyway, me and Jellybean and Rebecca and John and some other folks had a great time.

Hope everybody's doin good!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home