Georgia Girl

Sunday, February 11, 2007

My fishin buddy

Last night, I made my very own pyramid in the pale moonlight. I peed outside multiple times. I woke up this morning and I was scared to move because I thought I might be really hung over. Lucky for me, I wasn't.

So me and Mandy went fishing. And by fishing, I mean we cast inbetween conversations. It's too cold for those crazy fish.

Ok, Little John and Mandy are break dancin to that song that goes "I've got the right temperature to shelter you from the storm." This is hilarious. We've been gettin over-run by 4-H'ers on the weekends and they finally left so we're jammin out.

Last Monday was Adam's birthday. I remembered on Friday. I'm a great friend, I know. So Boss came to Athens last weekend to celebrate. Me and the girls kidnapped him and took him to bars. It was some good times.

Lost was awesome. I love that show. People who are no longer my friends say that it's weird, and it doesn't make any sense that a polar bear was on a tropical island. You know what I have for them? A fist-full of kiss my ass.

On Friday we went to Athens all day. We did the high ropes course at UGA. I didn't think I'd be as scared as I was because I'm pretty good with heights. I have no idea what I said to the guy on top of the zip line. And I baby-stepped across the catwalk. And the last high ropes thing we did is this thing called the Pamper Pole. It's like a telephone pole with staples sticking out that you climb up like a ladder. And then, when you get to the top, you're suppose to stand up. Ok, imagine climbing a telephone pole and having to stand on top of it without having anything to hold onto while you're trying to stand up. And the pole is swaying back and forth because it's not that sturdy. And when you get to a standing position, you jump off and try to hit this bell about 10 feet away dangling from a tree. I took my time. I even spit off the pole once I got to the top. But by God, I stood up on that bitch. I missed the bell, but I wasn't really worried about it. I stood up. And that was my goal.

That's all I've got for right now.

2 Comments:

  • At February 12, 2007 at 9:23 AM , Blogger yosh said...

    I was hungover and then everyone made me eat at chili's. Not the best hangover food. At all. I then hit the couch for the entire day instead of trimming all my hedges like I promised myself I would do. It was probably the 14 hours of drinking that got me.

     
  • At February 19, 2007 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Nev said...

    You get those hedges trimmed yet?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home