Georgia Girl

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Pippie gets high, knocked-up

So I had an exciting Saturday. Super exciting. Did some climbing on the ol' climbin wall behind the house. Went down the zip line. Snapped some pictures. All in all, a good time. I got Megan to shoot a video of me climbin, but I have NO idea how to load that onto blogger so we'll just leave that at that.

The White Trash Fiesta was a hit. All the staff on center came. And everybody dressed up. I got to perfect my flip-cup skills, look for a daddy for my baby (no takers, bummer), watch Talladega Nights (it's real nice, I got it at Target, it was on sale), fight with the girls over who Dwane (make-believe, incarcerated, redneck hottie) loved the best, and sip on some boone's farm (that's some nasty shit). We made up trashy names for ourselves and talked real trashy. The boys wore sleeveless shirts and boots with shorts and all of us girls had bright blue eye-shadow on. Corine even gave herself a black eye and said, "He loves me. I just didn't get his beer fast enough," while drinkin wine out of a box. Peaches had to be the best white-trash ever. You can see her picture down there. We drank South Paw, Ol' Milwaukees, and Miller Lite.









Right to Party

Me (Darla) with Mandy (Precious)


Peaches (Carline)


Our Feature Film, Talladega Nights


Me, knocked up, lookin for a daddy, and sippin the ol' Boone's

Group Shot




1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home