Georgia Girl

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bullshit David, pull up your pants!!

Yesterday was a day for the books.

During one of my classes, I had all the kids sitting on a log facing me while I was standing up talking. I saw two little boys snickering and whispering while looking at my hip level. Yeah, my zipper was totally unzipped. Unzipped in front of 16 fifth graders. I've scarred them for life.

But what took the cake is somethin I said last night. My group was late for their night class because they had all gone to the gift shop. So they finally come in 15 minutes late and I was ready to start. They had all bought these mini-Georgia-footballs that when you squeeze, they play the UGA alma mater. Of course they kept squeezing them. So I said, "Alrite, ya'll, I'm a huge Georgia fan too, but try not to squeeze your balls."

Last season I gave myself the Native American name, Foot In Mouth. I think it's pretty fitting.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home