Georgia Girl

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bloggin, floggin

I haven't felt much like bloggin lately.

Easter weekend was awesome. Spent it at home. Every Easter the Wilson's do an after-dark Easter Egg hunt and this year was no different. All nine of us chilled in the kitchen while Rebecca's dad hid the eggs in the yard. Krista, bein Krista and bored, started fiddling with Jelena's key chain. About 2 minutes later I looked up as I heard an odd-soundin aerosol noise and saw a yellowish gas flyin out of the end of a plastic thing on the key chain. Yeah, it was pepper spray. It's surprising because pepper spray actually smells like pepper. I never would have figured that. Jelena bought the pepper spray to ward off scary dogs when she goes running but oddly, the dogs were the only ones who didn't seem affected by it. The rest of us hacked and coughed and laughed until tears rolled down our faces. Good times.

I caught a nice brim yesterday. Yep, the curse of the no fish caught has been lifted.

Oh, and I have officially caved into ALL of the evils of the internet: I'm a member of facebook and myspace now. Ekk. Peer pressures a bitch, what can I say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home