Georgia Girl

Monday, April 23, 2007

A new love

So have I blogged about my bird obsession? Yes, I'm obsessed with birds. The most-interesting person in the whole world could be talking to me and I'd still get distracted by birds. I fall off sidewalks because I'm looking at birds. And one day, I will have some sort of wreck from staring at birds. They intrigue me. And I don't feel like trying to explain myself because there probably is no explanation.

I'm also obsessed with wing sauce. This would be my new love. I put it on pretty much everything. And I don't care if you think I'm weird coz it's great.

3 Comments:

  • At April 25, 2007 at 6:54 PM , Blogger jelena said...

    ok. we are sisters. b/c this is too weird.

    in charleston

    1) i was obsessed with trying to get pictures of birds while we were on this nature tour - for you - i did get a great shot of a night heron (which is apparently rare to see in the daytime).

    2) 3 of my meals included wing sauce as the main dish - not wings - but buffalo shrimp, etc. bob even noted, "you REALLY do love wing sauce that much, don't you?" b/c it is my favorite on everything - salad - make it buffalo, shrimp, make 'em buffalo, fries - make 'em buffalo.

    yup. we're siblings. now if only you would give freaking calamari a try.

     
  • At April 26, 2007 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Nev said...

    i ain't eatin no squid/octapus/eel/tentacl-ey thing!!!!

    but shit yeah, we're sisters. :)

    CHECK YA LATER

     
  • At April 26, 2007 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Rockstar Mom said...

    That explains why you jumped on the comment board when I posted about Mollie calling someone a Yellow Bellied Sapsucker. I wondered how in the hell you knew about that bird. We only read about it in a "Birds of Florida" book.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home