Georgia Girl

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dogs, Purses, and Pee

So the other night I held my first dinner party a la trailero nuevo. It was a "Potluck Pizza" themed event where everyone brought a favorite pizza topping. I made dough from scratch and everybody got their own little ball to make a personal pizza. It was a good time. Me and my new friend Julie split a bottle of Peaches&Cream flavored Mad Dog. GHETTO. So obviously we got drunk. Julie and her boyfriend Ryan brought over one of their dogs (Duffy) and he played with June like they were both completely insane. Towards the end of the evening, Ryan mentioned that June was sitting at the door. I said, "Nah, she's just cryin wolf again. She does that a lot." About two minutes later Ryan said, "Your dog is peeing on your purse." I looked at him and said, "No she's not, quit messin around." And he said, "No, she really is." And everyone turned to see June COMPLETELY squatting on my purse and just peein away. We all started laughing our asses off. But then Duffy, being a boy dog, came along and re-marked my purse with his pee.

Do you judge me because I used my purse the next day?

Oh, you remember how I use to be a vegetarian? Yeah, well I'm not anymore. Cool, huh?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home