Georgia Girl

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

We're on.

We bought our plane tickets to Boston last night. That's right, we're fully committed to this AT thing. And there you were, sittin, doubtin my intent. Don't doubt me. I do what I say I'm gonna do (for the most part). Beginning of June, I'll be there. We're stayin in Boston overnight because our ride won't get there till the next day. I'm hoping we can go check out a Red-Sox game. Maybe go to Mike's and get some doughnuts. Doughnuts.....yum. And then two months roughin it. I'm so excited!!

The SEC wildlife conclave was here at THE ROCK a couple weeks ago (all the wildlife schools from the SEC flocked here for a competition to see who knows more shit). My grad school advisor was there and apparently I have a desk reserved and a stipend. So grad school is a definite go. Fun, huh?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home