Georgia Girl

Monday, January 15, 2007

Golden Globes (this will probably bore about 90% of you)

Rocked.

Who looked awesome? Jennifer Lopez, Naomi Watts, Penelope Cruz, Evangeline Lilly (my straight-girl crush), Angelina Jolie, Kathern Heigl, Salma Hayek (I always love her dresses), America Ferrera, Sara Ramirez, and Josh Holloway (I don't normally worry about what the guys wear, but this Georgia native desires some attention...he's Sawyer in Lost).

Who looked bad? Beyonce Knowles (it wasn't a Playboy shoot), Cameron Diaz (bad hair and too much poofyness), VANESSA WILLIAMS (awful), Renee Zelwiger (I never like her dresses)

I know you're enthralled by those lists.

A bottle of wine always helps a girl get through the night.

Will Smith deserves an award for In the Pursuit of Happyness, and I was completely disappointed when Evangeline Lilly (Kate, in Lost) didn't win the Golden Globe for Best Actress in a TV drama.

Wine does 3 things: makes you really really happy and everything funny, makes you want to jump somebody (in the good way), and makes you sleepy.

4 Comments:

  • At January 16, 2007 at 8:29 AM , Blogger yosh said...

    Wine must really make you want to jump somebody if you're now flirting with T-Bird. No offense tony.

     
  • At January 16, 2007 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Nev said...

    Come on now, ya prude, it's just a little harmless banter. I'm just naturally charming......

     
  • At January 16, 2007 at 3:25 PM , Blogger yosh said...

    I forgot you don't know Tony personally. His dad makes some great wine, by the way. Watch out.

    But seriously, by saying wine, I think you really just meant alcohol in general, didn't you? I mean if you're telling me being drunk period doesn't make you ready for some action, I'd be worried.

     
  • At January 17, 2007 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Nev said...

    Drinkin makes me wanna hand out two things: lollipops and ass-whoppings.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home