Georgia Girl

Saturday, January 20, 2007

My house shoes

So my mom totally freaked yesterday morning when I left for work in a pair of heels. She tried to persuade me to wear socks with my heels. But I wouldn't. So, being a mom, she decided to wash all of my shoes that I left at the house--2 pairs of boots and my tennis shoes.

Tonite I went out with Rebecca and Kristen. But before I left the house, I looked for a piar of shoes to wear. None were to be found, except my wet boots and tennis shoes. So I grabed my 'slippers' and off I went. Yeah, I wore my slippers to the bar.

That wasn't the only mistake I made. Apparently, if you're interested in a guy in a bar (which I wasn't), and he asks you what you want to do with your life, helping the homeless is not a good answer if you hope to win the guy over. I wish I could have captured the guys faces when I said that (I was being serious, though). You would have laughed really hard. There were three of them. And then I said that. And then there was the one poor guy left after his friends ran away, rambling about how he was a "poultry and equine farmer." I told him I thought he was full of shit and then I listened to him, highly entertained, goin on about his poultry and equine business. He must have thought I waas stupid. So I let him know that I wasn't a dumbass and he should just go try to find somebody else because I wasn't interested.

I hardly ever go out to bars in Rome. Tonite was fun. But I wouldn't do it again for a while.

I drank$22 worth of beer. Damn, I need a sugar daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home