Georgia Girl

Monday, January 22, 2007

Back in the saddle again

I moved back to THE ROCK today. It's nice to come back to work early when it's not all hectic and stuff--see, most folks are getting here Wednesday evening. Me and Mandy, well, we're a pretty sought after comodity at this joint. They got us to come early so we could build some shit. We're pretty handy. Haha. You gotta be damn good too, can't be any geek off the street, if you know what I mean, to earn your keep.

My sister's cat is missing. I hope Yosh didn't hit the poor thing. So, if for some reason you're in east Atlanta and you see a black cat, grab it. Jellybean, you remember how Pepper ran away durin the snow storm of '93? Well, she came back and lived for another 13 years! There's still plenty of hope for Sushi.

I'm really not feeling all that entertainin. I took apart the bunk bed in my room. It was all big and bulky and taking up space. So I took it apart. See, I'm handy. Last season there were only 3 girls living in our house but this season a new girl is moving in with us so we don't have the extra room anymore. We use to call it the box room coz we'd store all sorts of stuff in it. Not no more.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home