Georgia Girl

Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Big News

Did you hear the news? Are you on the edge of your seat? Is a trickle of perspiration bubbling up on your forehead? (get a washrag, seriously though). Did your pulse just quicken? Are your hands sweaty and your knees weak? Can you eat, and can you sleep?

Ok, so what have I always said about Dierks Bentley? Anyone? I said that I would really like him if he just got that fratastic hair-do cut. And guess what. He did. And I was right.

Check it out--he looks like a brand new man (but not in the B&D kinda way). I looked for a picture to post but you know...google doesn't hold my interest for too long.

On a more serious note, I'm fixin to have to pack all my shit up and move, once again. I'm so tired of moving. I'm so tired of packing all my shit up. I'm so tired of not being able to just settle down some place. I'm seriously pissed right now. This is me, not happy. This is me being a drama queen. I'm thankful that I have a job and that I'm healthy and all that stuff. I just want to sit a while somewhere, you know? I want to feel stable for the first time since I was like 8. Maybe, when I finally get to stay somewhere for more than 3 months I'll realize that it's not the constant moving that's getting me down; that maybe it's something else. Which just totally brightens my spirits, let me tell you. I know this probably doesn't make a lot of sense or seem like a big deal. Maybe all it boils down to is the fact that I hate packing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home