Georgia Girl

Saturday, January 20, 2007

A funny text message can make your day

$22 worth of beer: $22
House slippers: $7
Nev trying to help the homeless AND pick up a sugar daddy: Priceless

-Boss

God bless America, my face is sore from laughing so hard last night. And my feet are sore from "skiing" around in my house shoes (Rebecca said that's what I looked like I was doin when I'd walk up to the bar to get a drink and when I was dancin). I'm tellin you, I'm quite a catch.

Ok, so maybe not. But just us girls went out last night and finding men was definitely not on the agenda and we had a blast.

My favorite episode of Sex and the City is the one where Berger breaks up with Carrie on a post-it. She wakes up to find out that he left in the middle of the night and left her the post-it. So she's furious and decides that her and the girls have to do something "fabulous" that night so it won't be the day she got broken up with on a post-it. A lot of funny things happen, but the best part is when she and Samantha are standin on the sidewalk, smokin a doobie. Carrie's sittin there suckin on it, holdin it in and makin that funny-face she says, "Men are bullshit." I fall outta my chair every time. I love that episode. Love it. Yes I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home